Imagine getting in the best shape of your life, losing fat, all while standing in place. Sounds like a pipe dream, yes?
Well the truth is, it is possible thanks to whole body vibration platforms. These vibration platforms are quickly becoming an integral part of working out and losing weight.
Exactly what are Whole Body Vibration Plates?
Whole body vibration plates or platforms are a vibrating platform that moves quickly in little increments, either up and down or side to side.
The vibration or movement they produce reverberates throughout your body, causing your muscles to involuntarily contract in order to stabilize you.
The contractions utilize energy, and therefore calories, enabling your body to burn fat.
The contractions likewise reinforce muscle and set off a cascade of hormonal responses in your body that have anti-aging and bone building results.
If you’re ready to take the plunge into the world of whole body vibration plates, here are the 5 best vibration plates available today.
LifePro Rumblex 4D
Bluefin Vibration Platform
Pinty Vibration Plate
LifePro Waver Vibration Plate
Bluefin 4D Vibration Platform
What are some possible advantages of Whole Body Vibration?
- Potentially boosts bone density and muscle strength. Research studies have shown that using entire body vibration increases bone density and this is why it is typically recommended for the elderly and those who suffer with osteoporosis.
- Improved balance: Whole-body vibration may increase muscle strength, especially core muscles, included in balance.
- Decreases back pain: Many users have reported a significant decrease in the amount of back pain they feel with ongoing usage.
- Significantly reduces the rehabilitation period for clients who have actually had ACL reconstructive knee surgery
- Increased fat loss: Decreased body fat, specifically the more damaging visceral fat
- Improvements in function for some patients with neurodegenerative diseases such as MS or Parkinson’s disease.
Disclaimer: We are not your healthcare physician. The content presented here is for information purposes only. Please consult your doctor before implementing any sort of secondary or supplementary exercise program including the use of a vibration plate.